- Hits: 6286
We currently offer 2 different Membership Levels:
BUSINESS PLUS LEVEL ($250)
(Note: Includes all the benefits in the Basic Business Membership PLUS 6 MORE!)
- 4 FREE Business After/Before Hours passes per event (2 additional passes)
- 2 FREE Annual Dinner Meeting passes ($80.00 value for 1 additional pass)
- Live Link to YOUR email and website in the Chamber's website
- Bulk Mail Permit
- Chamber Office space available FREE for your meetings
- Annual $50 rebate for 1 Business Profile ad in the North Forty News
BASIC BUSINESS BENEFITS ($150)
- 2 FREE Business After/Before Hours passes per event
- 1 FREE Annual Dinner Meeting pass ($40.00 value)
- FREE monthly Round Table Meetings with guest speakers
- FREE advertising in the Welcome Packet ($100 charge for non-members)
- Listing in the online Membership Directory
- Membership Plaque
- Business Entry in the North Forty News Phone Directory
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES:
- NEW Chamber Office Resource Center allows sharing of member's marketing materials
- FREE insert in the Wellington Welcome Packet ($100 charge for non-members)
- Business Listing in the Chamber's online Membership Directory
- Live link to Business Plus Members' websites
- Display Membership plaque and decal
- Business entry in North Forty News phone Directory
NETWORKING AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES:
Business After Hours Monthly social neworking event hosted by Chamber members to showcase their business. FREE ad (flyer) design for your Business After Hours event.
Business Before Hours Quarterly social networking event to accommodate businesses with needs not covered by the after hours event.
Annual Business Luncheon - FREE for members (charge for non-members) Opportunity for businesses without a store front to showcase their business.
Business Roundtable Monthly meetings with guest speakers to discuss local and business affairs.
Ribbon Cutting for New Businesses Great opportunity to showcase your new business with FREE photo publicity in the North Forty News.
Annual Meeting and Dinner An evening event to socialize and recognize past Chamber accomplishments and future plans. This is always a great event.
Monthly Board Meetings Open to all members who have ideas or projects to promote, or just want to be involoved.
Monthly Newsletter Email updates on Chamber sponsored events and activities. Plus an articale featuring a 'Business Of The Month'.
COMMUNITIY INVOLVEMENT / EVENTS
- Sponsorship of Communtiy events
- Participation in Town Board meetings
- Donations and fund raisers for local schools and service groups
- Float in July 4th Parade
- Fall Festival in conjunction with the Town of Wellington
- Trick or Treat Down Mainstreet & Beyond
- Participation in DOLA (Colorado's Department of Local Affairs) sponsored Main Street Project to enhance our Downtown areas
We would be honored for you to join us and become a member of the Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce. You can Download A Membership Application and mail it to us at Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce - PO Box 1500, Wellington, CO 80549 or use our convenient Online Form.