Wellington, Colorado is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. Residents and tourists alike enjoy world-class trout fishing, pristine golf courses and miles of mountain biking, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and hiking trails.
The area boasts just about every activity you could want including beautiful parks with ball fields, tennis courts, pools, horseshoes and picnic areas; great museums and art galleries, an amateur theatre, bowling alleys, movie theatres and so much more.
- Bee Family Centennial Farm Museum
- Terry Bison Ranch
- Rocky Mountain Raptor Program
- Pawnee Grass Lands - Migratory Bird Program
- Anheuser Busch Visitor Center
- Fort Collins Lincoln Center
Museums and Kids Attractions
- Bee Family Centennial Farm Museum - In Fort Collins - 970-482-9168
- Special Event on the 3rd Saturday of each month
- Discover Center Science Museum - In Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Museum - In Fort Collins - 970-221-6738
- Avery House Museum - In Fort Collins - 970-221-0533
- Vestige Press - In Wellington - 970-490-2137
- Environmental Learning Center
- Swetzville Zoo
Great Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Skiing and More!
- Lori State Park
- Poudre River Canyon
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Red Feather Lakes
- Rocky Mountain Ski Resorts